Who We Are
We are Epic Signal, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mekanism. We solve real business problems using a strategic blend of social media, influencer marketing, and content strategy and execution. It’s basically just advertising. We do it for brands your Mom’s heard of – Amazon, Mountain Dew, MillerCoors, Starbucks, Oculus and a few others.
The Community Manager is a motivated self-starter who actively collaborates across internal and external teams to execute social campaigns and bring a brand’s perspective to life in interesting, innovative ways. You will be responsible for actively monitoring and engaging with online communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and coordinating all with our copywriter, designer, other community managers and social strategists on behalf of our clients.
You will work collaboratively with our internal team to deliver best-in-class social content, meet social goals and provide reporting on feedback based on the needs of the digital communities you service, while managing the interests, goals and needs of our clients, and delivering best in class content.
You must be a team player who has a passion for storytelling on every platform. You’re passionate about social media and actively participate in it yourself. You understand the value of communicating with digital communities and are comfortable with working on both institutional and emerging platforms. You keep a big ol’ smile on your face day in and day out.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The ideal candidate will help translate marketing/media objectives into a content plan
- Develop, execute and maintain social media strategy for social platforms including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Engage with brand communities on those platforms on behalf of clients
- Deliver upon community management duties such as reporting, content strategy, incorporating client feedback and working with creative and account teams
- Research analytics, social insights, user behavior and relevant trends utilizing social monitoring tools
- Be the go to resource/ knowledge bank for platform updates
- Exhibit effective project and time management skills
- Collaborate with internal teams. Work in partnership with Account Lead to:
- Brief internal creative teams to ensure timely/great work
- Keep team abreast of timelines and deadlines
- Assist team members with brainstorming and strategy meetings
- Candidate must have 1-3 years of experience.
- Great writing and communication skills
- A strong grasp of all major social media platforms and their analytics tools
- Experience with community management and social listening tools
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, Google Docs specifically PowerPoint, Google Slides, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience working on an A-list brand(s) with strong social presence is a plus