The Social Copywriter works with social strategists, community managers, and graphic designers to bring social platforms to life for existing brand clients and to create social content for all platforms.
You must be a team player who has a passion for storytelling. You’re passionate about social media and active on personal accounts. You understand the value of collaboration and have a mastery of industry best practices across all social platforms.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Own a range of creative work from social posts to digital influencer campaigns to video content series across any/all social platforms
- Work with designers and strategists internally to help concept entertaining, on-brand social posts
- Keep up to date with the latest social platforms and pitch innovative uses of them
- Understand and keep up to speed with the complete digital landscape
- Easily change between multiple brand voices and create content that consistently hits it’s mark
- Able to deliver and pitch ideas in front of clients
- At least 2 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating campaigns for digital/social
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills
- A passion for storytelling, grammar and the English language
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams
- A mastery of industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as having a willingness to learn
- A deep understanding of big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
- Experience working with community managers designers, developers, and team focused creative process