This senior creative position holds responsibility for directing and leading Epic Signal’s current creative, and new business pitch efforts across multiple client accounts. Our expectation is that you will oversee, strategize, and execute socially innovative campaigns of a globally competitive caliber that achieve our clients’ strategic goals.
Campaign and Client Development
- Develop high-level strategy and creative campaign initiatives for existing clients. You will oversee day-to-day creative direction through campaign delivery across social. Daily duties include brand oversight, concepting, copywriting, art direction, and creative team management.
Creative and Technical Innovation
- Collaborate across all departments to innovate groundbreaking social ideas that leverage emerging technology. Work to translate big brand ideas to social platforms at the ‘speed of social’.
New Business Pitches
- You will work closely with the Epic Signal and Mekanism teams to lead and/or collaborate on concept, design, and pitch/win new business campaigns.
Team Leadership & Mentorship
- Assist internal recruitment of artists, designers, writers, and freelance teams.
- Provide feedback to internal teams to help develop talent and push for award winning work.
- Act as a mentor and creative leader - setting up regular one on one’s with creative team members, providing constructive feedback, handling internal reviews and evaluations
- Utilize your past experience to instill best practices throughout the organization including creative writing teams, pitches, client and creative department management.