The Jr Designer will work with Social Strategists to bring to life campaign executions for existing brand clients and pitches.
The person in this role will: create content for social media/community management, social strategy decks, client facing presentations, reports and infographics.
You must be a team player who has a passion for storytelling on every platform. You’re passionate about social media and actively participate in them yourself. Animation, photography, motion graphics, and Final Cut experience is a plus.
- Create & design content for brand pages across social (mostly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Develop client facing presentations involving deep social media expertise
- Concepting, designing, developing, social media campaigns
- Own the visual direction across social media for the brands we work with
- A strong portfolio reflecting design and deck building experience
- Deep knowledge and personal experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc)
- Attention to detail; sold design work and the samples to show for it
- Expert knowledge in Powerpoint, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand aesthetics
- Work experience a plus but not required