The Social Strategist is a motivated self-starter who actively collaborates across internal and external teams to execute social campaigns and bring a brand’s perspective to life in interesting, innovative ways. You will work closely with our creative teams, community managers and clients to deliver best-in-class content, meet social goals and provide reporting on performance.
You must be a team player who has a passion for storytelling on every social platform, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Your love social media and actively participate yourself. You understand the value of communicating with digital communities and are comfortable with working on both institutional and emerging platforms. You keep a big ol’ smile on your face day in and day out.
- Own and drive client relationships
- Be the day to day contact for clients
- Responsible for status reports, briefings, and driving client calls and presentations
- Must be able to cultivate and manage client relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Brief internal creative teams to ensure timely/great work
- Keep account team abreast of timelines and deadlines
- Assist team members with brainstorming and strategy meetings
- Oversee holistic social media strategy
- Develop, execute and maintain social media strategy for social platforms including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
- Engage with brand communities on those platforms on behalf of clients
- Responsible for overseeing reporting & refining content strategy
- Stay on top of user behavior and relevant trends using online monitoring tools
- Keep up with platform updates and new social media tools
- Act as client’s day-to-day point of contact and strategic counsel
- Exhibit effective project and time management skills
- Candidate must have 3+ years of experience.
- Great writing and communication skills
- A strong grasp of all major social media platforms
- Experience with community management and social listening tools
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, Google Docs specifically PowerPoint, Google Slides, Excel and Google Sheets.