The Social Strategy Intern works with Social Strategists, Community Managers, and Digital Influence Strategists to bring social platforms to life for existing brand clients.
You will work closely with our Strategists and Managers to conduct social audits across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc), competitive analysis and overall platform best practices to inform our recommendations to clients and help drive our creative team to conceiving of the best ideas rooted in strategy. You will also work with our social strategists to recommend influencers specific to each client’s unique audience, and assist with reporting on performance of live campaigns
You must be a team player who has a passion for storytelling. You’re passionate about social media and active on personal accounts. You understand the value of collaboration and have an understanding of industry best practices across all social platforms.
- Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives across social media channels
- Research, identify, and recommend influencers based on a client’s target audience
- Create presentations with based on research and recommendations
- Track influencer deliverables, keep accurate engagement data
- Assist with reporting, on a monthly and campaign basis, and analyze reports to create insights that will help drive future digital and social strategies
- An understanding of big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations, as well as the willingness to research and learn more
- A passion for the social media space, specifically influencers across a variety of platforms.
- Ideally you’re someone who:
- can navigate Google Docs
- is detail-oriented and organized
- can manage your time to meet deadlines accordingly
- communicates clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Experience working on social media on behalf of a brand is a plus (This can be a school related project, club or organization!)